The DynamicObjectPool above:
- Had a maximum size (ceiling) of 8.
- Has cleaned up 3 times (to release unused resources).
- Has grown the pool 2 times asynchronously to meet the application load.
- Has had a minimum size (floor) of 1.
- Has serviced 50 get object requests.
- Had to do 0 inline object creations (because pooled objects were created asynchronously ahead of time).
- Has had 0 object waits (no application thread had to wait to acquire a pooled object).
- Has serviced 50 release object requests.
- Has a current size of 1.
Copyright © 1998-2008 eXpresso Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.